By Applying to Study at ISBM, the student agrees to accept the following terms and conditions.
ISBM AG is a Private and independent Business and Hospitality School in Switzerland. By using our website, you accept this AGB(Policy) in full. If you disagree with any part of our AGB(Policy), do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should, therefore, check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
1. The registration fee is not refundable
2. The Letter of Acceptance becomes valid just after receiving the study fee.
3. In case of withdrawal before 30 days before starting date, you will get two third from the study fee back.
4. In case of withdrawal within 30 days before starting date, you will get one-third from the study fee back.
5. In case of withdrawal after the study has been started, No refunds possible anymore.
6. ISBM has the right to change the contract (including start date, study fee...) anytime needed.
7. By student request and in exceptional circumstances, at the ISBM president’s discretion, we can postpone your starting semester to the next semester if needed.
8. The school reserves the right to expel students on disciplinary grounds. Students are expected to conform not only to the school’s code of conduct but also to the laws of Switzerland.
9. Scholarships will be given only to students who paid at least the registration fee and within 30 days from course start.
10. Full study fee must be paid even if the student resigns before study program is finished.
11. All prices are quoted in CHF, but may be quoted in USD or Euro at student's request. All quoted prices may change without prior notice.
12. Tuition fees include E-study materials
13. The contract can be contested only in the court in Switzerland in our registered state(canton).
14. The early payment discount is valid if the full study fee has been received 30 days before starting date.
15. Our Application and reservation fee must be paid to ISBM bank Account within 15 days after receiving the offer letter.
16. Full study fee must be paid latest 15 days before our intake.
17. Our Study programs are held only with a sufficient number of students, therefore ISBM has the right to cancel any study program due to insufficient students, or due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. In case a study program is canceled, paid study fee will be returned to the student.
19. ISBM is entitled to operate as a private educational institute in Switzerland in compliance with federal and state law. It is highly recommended to apply for joint/dual award program for more national and international acceptance by applying for a job or further study. The student who doesn't apply for the dual awards takes full responsibility in case the single award was not recognized in his/her country, even with the dual awards there is no guarantee of recognition of any diploma including ours in any country. In case the joint program terminated, the student will be automatically moved to a joint program to another school. If there is no other joint program possible, the student will be moved to the single program (only ISBM diploma) and the difference in fee (max 990 Euro) will be added to the student financial file.
20. The present policy of Enrollment and study programs shall be governed by Swiss Law. For any controversy arising between ISBM and a student or an agent, the place of jurisdiction shall be in ISBM official State (Canton) in Switzerland.
21. If for any reason the study fee in ISBM printed catalog is different than from the study fee published on the ISBM official website, then the study fee on our official website will be valid.
22. Study fee does not include shipping study materials or any other printed materials by post or any other shipping ways.
23. If the student fails to meet his financial obligations despite appropriate notices, ISBM reserves the right to cancel his/her study place.
Legal Partner: MME Legal Switzerland
Please note: there is 8.8% AQT Tax