In case you want to pursue the Doctorate In POLITICAL ECONOMY qualification, then keep in mind that there are many important requirements associated with this field and you need to show compatibility with all of the for getting the much needed benefits and support. It should be mentioned here that this Doctorate program is all about preparing students for dealing with aspects of research as well as teaching so that in future they can act as productive parts of their workplaces. You can also provide an edge to your career by getting enrolled in this particular program as it has been designed for providing individuals high grade knowledge and support for surviving in the tough competition that prevails in the main industry.
It should be mentioned here that actually political economics is a field which has many disciplines included in it and the focus is primarily upon political activities as well as nonmarket, collective trends that place inside organizations. When we consider the Doctorate program it has been designed for handling various issues as well as complications and various important topics that are give stronger importance are being mentioned below:
- Positive political economy,
- Formal models of rational choice,
- Collective action,
- Political institutions,
- Political competition,
- Behavioral political economy
Double Doctorate Degree:
All students for all levels will have a Dual Degree with V.I.Vernadsky Taurida National University (TNU) which is a European State University Founded in 100 years ago.
Online courses are extremely flexible so you can also consider getting enrolled in them for convenience.
- How long should be my thesis?
- Usually 45000 words
- Study Language: English
- Each year we have four intakes: January, April, July or October
- Duration: 3
- Age: Minimum age of 25 years
- Previous study: Master degree or equivalent
- English level: IELTS 6.5 OR TOEFL Paper Based 575/ Internet Based 90 or equivalent
- Fee for Online study program: 3900* Swiss Francs per year
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program: (Only Hospitality program, acceptance to this program is regulated by the state, we can not accept the doctorate program for the on-campus program):
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program (Only Hospitality program up to the master degree level, acceptance to this program is regulated by the State): 20.000 Swiss Francs per year for (includes health insurance for one year, food, accommodation, and airport pick up) + 100 CHF registration fee. Students will have after 6 months paid internship of Min. 2172 Swiss Francs per month according to LGAV Art. 11 (Minimum 13032 Swiss Francs per year you will earn as gross salary), 2nd-year fee is 7500 CHF (only study fee),
- Procedure for on-campus education: Application documents =>> receipt of registration fee 100 CHF =>> Offer Letter =>> Down Payment CHF 3000 =>> Letter of Acceptance which will be used to obtain the swiss visa =>> In Case of Visa Authorization rest of the Tuition Fee to be Paid in School's bank account =>> in case of Rejection CHF 3000 will be refunded.
Core Modules for all Doctorate programs, however, students who are doing one of our specializations programs will have 1-2 additional modules + the thesis topic must be about the specialization during the 2nd and 3rd years.
ISBM Subjects in alphabetic Order
1. Advanced Accounting
2. Advanced Finance
3. Advanced Modern Stores Management
4. Advanced Strategic Management
5. E-Research Methods
6. International Management
7. Project Management
8. Research Methods
9. Strategic Information Management
2nd and 3rd years: Thesis
* Please note
For Online study programs: there is 90 Swiss Francs registration fee + 90 Swiss Francs for the final exam, the full fee must be paid before you start, or you can pay the fee in 2 installments, 1995+1995 Swiss Francs.
for On-Campus study program: 2990 Swiss Francs registration fee, full study fee must be paid after visa approval and before arriving in Switzerland
Triple Award: ISBM students can have a triple award in cooperation with UCN University for 3000 Euro additional to our fee
- Universidad Central de Nicaragua - Nicaragua