The Doctorate in Finance course has been introduced by all the major teaching institutions of this world after keeping in consideration the demands that are being imposed by modern working setups. Considering demands associated with Banking as well as finance industry this program has been introduced because the target is to show compatibility with modern trends in a convincing fashion. The growth which has been faced by the modern setups of banking has been very good within past few years keeping this point in consideration now we see that a good number of youngsters these days’ focus upon getting more information related with the concepts of Islamic banking.
The mission of Doctorate In finance related courses is to act as pioneers in various aspects Islamic education and provide training to experts so that they can enhance not only their practical skills, but also theoretical knowledge for winning distinguished as well as reputed position in the global market of banking, which is emerging as a strong and profitable industry.
Some of the important points associated with this particular field of study are being mentioned below:
- Providing opportunity to the graduates so that they can get decent experience in obtaining knowledge as well as training in various fields of Islamic Banking as well as finance
- Training executives who can act as strong working professionals of Islamic banking related setups
- Providing opportunity to students so that they can explore career related potentials.
Double Doctorate Degree:
All students for all levels will have a Dual Degree with V.I.Vernadsky Taurida National University (TNU) which is a European State University Founded in 100 years ago.
Online courses are extremely flexible so you can also consider getting enrolled in them for convenience.
- How long should be my thesis?
- Usually 45000 words
- Study Language: English
- Each year we have four intakes: January, April, July or October
- Duration: 3
- Age: Minimum age of 25 years
- Previous study: Master degree or equivalent
- English level: IELTS 6.5 OR TOEFL Paper Based 575/ Internet Based 90 or equivalent
- Fee for Online study program: 3900* Swiss Francs per year
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program: (Only Hospitality program, acceptance to this program is regulated by the state, we can not accept the doctorate program for the on-campus program):
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program (Only Hospitality program up to the master degree level, acceptance to this program is regulated by the State): 20.000 Swiss Francs per year for (includes health insurance for one year, food, accommodation, and airport pick up) + 100 CHF registration fee. Students will have after 6 months paid internship of Min. 2172 Swiss Francs per month according to LGAV Art. 11 (Minimum 13032 Swiss Francs per year you will earn as gross salary), 2nd-year fee is 7500 CHF (only study fee),
- Procedure for on-campus education: Application documents =>> receipt of registration fee 100 CHF =>> Offer Letter =>> Down Payment CHF 3000 =>> Letter of Acceptance which will be used to obtain the swiss visa =>> In Case of Visa Authorization rest of the Tuition Fee to be Paid in School's bank account =>> in case of Rejection CHF 3000 will be refunded.
Core Modules for all Doctorate programs, however, students who are doing one of our specializations programs will have 1-2 additional modules + the thesis topic must be about the specialization during the 2nd and 3rd years.
ISBM Subjects in alphabetic Order
1. Advanced Accounting
2. Advanced Finance
3. Advanced Modern Stores Management
4. Advanced Strategic Management
5. E-Research Methods
6. International Management
7. Project Management
8. Research Methods
9. Strategic Information Management
2nd and 3rd years: Thesis
* Please note
For Online study programs: there is 90 Swiss Francs registration fee + 90 Swiss Francs for the final exam, the full fee must be paid before you start, or you can pay the fee in 2 installments, 1995+1995 Swiss Francs.
for On-Campus study program: 2990 Swiss Francs registration fee, full study fee must be paid after visa approval and before arriving in Switzerland
Triple Award: ISBM students can have a triple award in cooperation with UCN University for 3000 Euro additional to our fee
- Universidad Central de Nicaragua - Nicaragua