The Doctorate in Education Leadership is a qualification that has been primarily designed for professionals who want to take big position in the education industry in future. The main focus of this particular field of study is always upon streamlining practices as well as policies that are considered as important for efficient working of an educational institution. It is important to mention here that modern education system is getting complicated with each passing day so its gets very much important that leaders present in the setup must be flexible and should have the courage and stamina of dealing with imposed responsibilities in the best possible manner. With this particular qualification by your side you will get in a much better position of developing skills that are considered as useful for dealing with the challenges that are imposed from time to time. You will have to combat on different fronts and with the support of this knowledge it will be very much easy to bring betterment in the modern education system.
- Providing candidates advanced curriculum which focuses upon relevant as well as present topics which relate with leadership
- The focus should always be upon the basic competencies related with leadership, applied research as well as educational settings
- Candidates are provided opportunities using which they can highlight the flaws present in an education system and teaching institution for bringing improvement.
Double Doctorate Degree:
All students for all levels will have a Dual Degree with V.I.Vernadsky Taurida National University (TNU) which is a European State University Founded in 100 years ago.
Online courses are extremely flexible so you can also consider getting enrolled in them for convenience.
- How long should be my thesis?
- Usually 45000 words
- Study Language: English
- Each year we have four intakes: January, April, July or October
- Duration: 3
- Age: Minimum age of 25 years
- Previous study: Master degree or equivalent
- English level: IELTS 6.5 OR TOEFL Paper Based 575/ Internet Based 90 or equivalent
- Fee for Online study program: 3900* Swiss Francs per year
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program: (Only Hospitality program, acceptance to this program is regulated by the state, we can not accept the doctorate program for the on-campus program):
- Fee for On-Campus in Switzerland study program (Only Hospitality program up to the master degree level, acceptance to this program is regulated by the State): 20.000 Swiss Francs per year for (includes health insurance for one year, food, accommodation, and airport pick up) + 100 CHF registration fee. Students will have after 6 months paid internship of Min. 2172 Swiss Francs per month according to LGAV Art. 11 (Minimum 13032 Swiss Francs per year you will earn as gross salary), 2nd-year fee is 7500 CHF (only study fee),
- Procedure for on-campus education: Application documents =>> receipt of registration fee 100 CHF =>> Offer Letter =>> Down Payment CHF 3000 =>> Letter of Acceptance which will be used to obtain the swiss visa =>> In Case of Visa Authorization rest of the Tuition Fee to be Paid in School's bank account =>> in case of Rejection CHF 3000 will be refunded.
Core Modules for all Doctorate programs, however, students who are doing one of our specializations programs will have 1-2 additional modules + the thesis topic must be about the specialization during the 2nd and 3rd years.
ISBM Subjects in alphabetic Order
1. Advanced Accounting
2. Advanced Finance
3. Advanced Modern Stores Management
4. Advanced Strategic Management
5. E-Research Methods
6. International Management
7. Project Management
8. Research Methods
9. Strategic Information Management
2nd and 3rd years: Thesis
* Please note
For Online study programs: there is 90 Swiss Francs registration fee + 90 Swiss Francs for the final exam, the full fee must be paid before you start, or you can pay the fee in 2 installments, 1995+1995 Swiss Francs.
for On-Campus study program: 2990 Swiss Francs registration fee, full study fee must be paid after visa approval and before arriving in Switzerland
Triple Award: ISBM students can have a triple award in cooperation with UCN University for 3000 Euro additional to our fee
- Universidad Central de Nicaragua - Nicaragua